Galleries and Exhibitions:
- Spectrum Miami Art Fair, Circle Foundation for the Arts Finalist, 2018.
- Woodfield Fine Art Gallery, 2017-present.
- St.Pete ArtWorks, 2016-present.
- Florida CraftArt, greeting cards, 2017-present.
- Tampa Regional Artists juried exhibition, Merit Award, April, 2018.
- Morean Art Center, 2017, 2018.
- Come Out St. Pete 2017.2018.
- Cider Press exhibit, "All the World's a Stage", August, 2017." Female Persuasion" 2018.
- Suntan Art Gallery, St. Pete Beach, 2015-present. members show honorable mention, 2016; 1st place 2017.
- Davidson Fine Art Gallery exhibit, St. Petersburg, Sept., 2016.
- Sarasota Fine Arts Festival, March, 2016.
- 100 Artists Show, St. Petersburg, Nov., 2015, Feb., 2016, Nov., 2016, Feb., 2017, Nov., 2017, Third place open award show.
- Dallas Contemporary Design District Market, August, 2014.
- Momo’s in the Quadrangle, Solo show, Dallas, 2012-2013; and 2014.
- Irving Art Association, TX & Neighbors Regional jurored exhibit, April 2012.
- Crooked Tree Coffeehouse, Solo show, Dallas, October 2011.
- McKinney Avenue Contemporary member show, August 2011.
- League for Innovation Exhibition, representing Brookhaven, at Mountain View College, February 2010.
- Under the Influence of Water, The Cedars Gallery, February 2010.
- Irving Arts Center, August 2009; 2014.
- Trinity Arts Guild, jurored exhibit, May, 2009.
- Irving Arts Center, regional jurored exhibit, April 2009.
- Studio 2600, 2007.
- Dallas Center for Contemporary Art, Hallworks, July 2005, June 2004.
- Brookhaven Community College, Dallas, Fall 2005, Fall 2004, Spring and Fall 2003.
- Texas Visual Arts Association, Dallas, May 2005, October 2003, May 2003, 2001.
- Rockwall Artists League, national juried exhibition, juror: Charles Wylie, Dallas Museum of Art Curator of Contemporary Art, November 2002.
- 500X, 1999.
- Ann Cushing Gantz Studio, 1998.
- St Pete Art Alliance
- Morean Art Center
- Dali Museum
- Artists of Tampa Bay
- St. Pete ArtWorks
- Gulf Coast Artists' Alliance
- Suntan Art Center
- Florida Craft Art
- Dallas Contemporary
- Studied art in Texas, New Mexico and California under: Carolyn Anderson, Michael Workman, Kim English, Ellen Soderquist, Connie Connally, Marla Ziegler, Suzanne Kelly Clark, Jane Starks, Chong Chu, Don Taylor, Ann Cushing Gantz, Carol Scott, and Chancellor Page.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, St. Louis University
- Master of Science in Psychiatric Nursing, St. Louis University
Artwork in the Collections of:
PLAN of North Texas; Human Rights Initiative; Nancy Beck; Mary McDermott Cook; Webb and Debby Spradley; Hicks and Vicki Morgan; Dick and Annette Lentz; Claire and John Christian; Sara and Larry Baitch; Mark and Joanne Donheiser; Paul and Patty Walnick; Camille and Scott King; Ezell and Becky Autrey; Peter and Colleen Bowler; Jon and Susan Maxwell; Missy and Michael Collins; Lise Dearborn; Dan and Betsy Garner; Charlotte and Robert McGuire; Barb and Mark Morganfield; Monica Bailey; Ashley Cook, all of Dallas; David and Jennifer Sortino, San Francisco; Marie Johnson, San Diego; Javier and Nancy deAnda, Laredo; Barb and Arnie Smith, Houston; Barb and Dan Garton, Wisconsin; Scott and Maria Schaffer, Delaware; Karen Touche Lightstone, Nova Scotia; Eric Dazey, Van Buren, Missouri; Tom and Mary Logan; Philip and Pam Gipson; Christoper Gipson; Margaret Madden; Glenn and Cathy Vatterott; David and Tina Danforth, all of St. Louis.
- Art support group volunteer instructor at CASA (Community Action Stops Abuse), St. Petersburg, 2017-present.
- Empath/Suncoast Hospice Fundraiser, Wine, Art and Heart, St. Petersburg, 2017.
- Initiated art program at Planned Living Assistance Network (PLAN), which provides support for persons with severe mental disorders; instructor of painting January 2006-2014.
- Curated and hosted art exhibit of PLAN members’ work at Continental Lofts Gallery, September 2008 and April 2010.
- Initiated art program at Austin Street Shelter, 2007; instructor of painting 2007-2011.
- Conducted research on the use of visual art as a means of self-expression in adolescent drug abusers at the State Psychiatric Hospital, St. Louis.
- Art donated to Dallas Contemporary auction, 2010.
- Art donated to Aids Services of Dallas auction, 2012.
- Art donated to The Hockaday School of Dallas auction, 2000, 2006.
- Art donated to Human Rights Initiative, Dallas, 2013.
- Art donated to Cancer Support Community North Texas fundraiser, 2013,